As a Business Development Manager in our sales team, there is a strong focus on searching for new business development opportunities within the logistics, freight forwarding, project cargo, and transportation services environment, while managing any current accounts within the portfolio. You will be required to quickly build relationships with our customers, having an ability to understand both their business needs as well as ours and to offer mutually beneficial solutions.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a start up company with huge experiences in project transportation. You will be interacting daily with our colleagues, and our international networks, and giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At PT. Califilard Prima Indonesia, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through a customized personal development plan designed to help you to be successful.
Our global network provides you with visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
- A professional sales organization that is ready to support you to ensure your success on your named accounts and to help you meet your sales targets and general objectives
- Cooperation with a highly experienced team of Key Account Managers and Sales professionals
- Focus on development via ”on-the-job” training, e-learning and other relevant courses that will help close the gaps in your toolbox
- Strong focus on developing new logistics and services business opportunities while maintaining existing relationships.
- Manages assigned customers and budget base; pursues and secures business in line with the business strategy.
- Builds a sound understanding of target customers and the assigned account base, working with these customers to identify pain points with a view of finding mutually beneficial solutions.
- Growth mindset and high change agility – has an ability to learn new things quickly and can adapt to and champion change with peers and others.
- Hunger – has an enthusiasm for his/her craft, is proactive in driving outcomes and getting things done. Has a high attention to detail.
- Collaboration – can bring people together in order to get the job done and or drive more meaningful solutions.
- Communicates significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
- Researches and understands the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Researches and analyses competitive and industry trends.
- Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated accurately.
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience in a commercial role within the logistics and supply chain industries.
- Previous business development experience preferred, with a sound understanding of logistics and solutions selling.
- Great relationship building skills, customer oriented.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to be both persuasive and influential.
- Self- motivated and performance driven
|Job Category||Full Time|